ShipStation operates in the crowded shipping logistics space, and they needed to defend their brand position — and their ability to recruit and retain top talent — as competition continued to increase in their space.
- Executed on high-volume proactive and reactive media relations program to get ShipStation involved in some of the biggest conversations relevant to retail and ecommerce
- Created multiple annual, branded research studies to support brand story and help the company effectively jump from trade media to Tier 1 business, tech and consumer press
- Supported recruitment efforts via local activations including Earth Day recycling drives and employer-focused awards recognizing company growth and culture.
- Grew SOV from 29% to 49% in one year
- Research drove competitor-free coverage in outlets including Forbes, WSJ, Barron’s Money, Yahoo Finance!, etc.
- After seeing success of program, Stamps.com + other portfolio brands have turned to Kickstand for support